Saturday 13 August 2011

18th Birthday Card

I haven't had time to do any practising of my colouring today so "Sorry Shanna" isn't finished as yet.  I have spent some time on birthday cards for family but for obvious reasons I can't upload any photographs of them as yet.  Instead I thought I would share a card I made for my neice's recent 18th birthday.

This is an 8x8 card, which I designed using Serif Craft Artist Professional.  I printed off all the backing paper and elements separately and then stuck them onto a blank card base.  The Forever Friends bears are from my Docrafts Forever Friends Gold Collection cd but the rest of the elements and backing paper are from Daisy Trail digikits (but don't ask me which ones because I can't remember!!)


 I used the same backing paper inside the card, but don't have a photograph of it.

Thank you for looking.

Catherine xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you - I tried to make it very individual with my neice in mind. And thank you for following. xx

    ReplyDelete