Wednesday 16 November 2011

Centura Pearl Christmas Cards

Evening all

This evening I would like to share some Christmas cards I made at the weekend using up offcuts of Centura Pearl snow white card.

Here are three of them - virtually identical.  I used a Darice snowflake embossing folder direct onto the card base, added a length of ribbon and a poinsetta, all from my stash.  I then printed out the sentiments and cut them out using Spellbinders dies.


I used three different dies and resized the sentiment in Craft Artist Professional to fit each individual die.  It actually took me much longer to decide on what font to use for the sentiments than it did to make the rest of the cards.

Here is another one - a larger offcut this time.


This was made in exactly the same way as the previous three but I added a sentiment I had saved from a Christmas card I received last year, and I also added a small drop of stickles glitter glue to some of the embossed snowflakes.  So I suppose you could say I was recylcing on this one!

Thank you for calling in to visit my blog.

Catherine x

16 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! Simple but beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes less is more, more lovely
    Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must agree with other comments. Less is certainly more. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, simple & very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou ladies for your lovely comments.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards here, totally stunning. I love Centura Pearl Card, I also use the paper too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly catherine they are so simple but stunning. and i mean simple in a nice way ie sometimes less is more how classy do they look. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning Catherine, the pop of colour on the white back ground looks stunning. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous all 3 I have those labels too and they are divine. Fabulous use of white with a little splash of colour.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Gemma, Louise, Carol and LInda. Yes, I have to say that I really do like the red on the white myself.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are gorgeous Catherine !

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are very talented ... once again these are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete