Tuesday 22 November 2011

Quick Birthday Card - Tatty Teddy

Good evening everyone

Well I'm very late posting my card for today - but better late than never!

This afternoon I made a very quick Tatty Teddy birthday card using a topper and backing papers from the "Me To You" cd from Docrafts.  The only addition was a piece of Coredinations card from Crafters Companion.

Here is the card

The flourish was cut using a Cheery Lynne die which I bought recently at a craft fair and this was it's first outing!  The rose was also a craft fair purchase but I have no idea of the manufacturer as it was in an unmarked pack.

Just a short post tonight - think it's time for my beauty sleep!

Thank you for calling in.

Catherine x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creation Catherine! I love the flourish!
    Sweet dreams
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gorgeous catherine and that 1 single rose is fab i love it. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dawn and Louise.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Card Catherine! so cute..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine sorry dont have a clue about posting on blogs therefore my last comment was posted as anonymous......sorry....:( xxxx
    Catherine Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely as always Catherine.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Catherine and Jackie. That's ok Catherine - if you don't want to be completely anoymous, just put your name or initial at the end of the post and I will know it's you!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colour.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catherine this is beautiful!!!! I love the colour and that flourish is awesome too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Chris and Linda. Yes, I do like that flourish too Linda.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete