Tuesday 27 November 2012

A giggle, a curl, a sweet little girl

Afternoon everyone

Today's card is the result of yesterday's digital colouring practise in Craft Artist.  I have again used a beautiful digi-stamp from the Crafters Companion new SWALK cd.

I have coloured this stamp entirely in Craft Artist, and unlike my previous posts, there is no digital paper piecing on this one at all.  The sentiment is also a digi-stamp from the cd and I have designed the oval shaped topper and background in Craft Artist to match the finished stamped image.  It was all printed onto Neenah card and the oval topper was added using foam pads.  Three tiny gems finished the completed card.

I hope you like it as much as I do.

And at the last minute I have decided to enter this into the monthly challenge at Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge Blog where this month's challenge is your favourite colour comination, and I do really like lilac and grren, with just a touch of white, together.

Thank you for dropping in to visit my blog.

Catherine x

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is fantastic how clever are you I have craft artist. How on earth do you colour digitally? I'll have to go and learn. It's beautiful by the way. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete